26 December 2009

Seasoned greetings from an old salt.

Greetings from the world's worst blogger. Somehow I never manage to get around to posting my pictures, mainly because I share most of my photography experiences with Betty, and I am loathe to compete with her pictures from the same locations.

Anyways, here's a few that I have shot in New Plymouth, New Zealand on Christmas Eve.









Kite surfers at Fitzroy Beach



Christmas lights at Pukekura Park



This light set uses 'black light' and fluorescent paint.
Even the rocks and gravel on the path are painted to glow in the dark.



The Tea House on the lake.



Two little girls wearing flashing bracelets ran through this time -exposed shot.




More black light to make these giant kowhai flowers glow.




Waterwheel on time exposure




Same shot using flash.


5 comments:

  1. Wow - lots of great shots! Love the glowing lights. They look like Smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous light effects. Love the one where the little girls ran through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are fabulous! See, I'm not the only one that loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go visit the little tea house on the lake! Great photos! Blogging is a great way to share photos - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hope to someday see that part of the world.

    ReplyDelete